TONO hydraulic cylinders have wide range of mounting styles and customisable design features means they are suitable for a wide range of marine and subsea applications. We are experts in developing customized hydraulic cylinders tailor-made for our customers particular applications. TONO is built on the understanding that marine hydraulic cylinders, actuators, and systems are critical to crew safety and reliable vessel operations.
Key features include:
- Maximum working pressure: 250 bar;
- Fluids: Mineral oils, soluble oils, HWB fluids, and Esther based fluids;
- Operational speeds: 480 mm/sec subject to fluid type and pressure;
- Temperature range: -11C to +78C;
- Marinised gland.
- Available with a choice of: standard or custom designed mountings, piston rod materials, male or female rod end threads, and nitrile, viton or low friction seals to suit your requirements.