TONO Fish Pumps are regarded as the best pumps on the market for the delivery of catch. Through our patented design TONO Fish Pumps have a high capacity without lowering the quality of your catch.
TONO Fish Pump is driven by a directly connected high speed Italian radial piston hydraulic motor. It is specially modified to cope with the thermal shocks associated with hot hydraulic oil and sub-zero sea temperatures.
TONO Fish pump is manufactured from marine grade aluminium castings which are designed to allow smooth passage of the fish through the pump with minimal damage.
TONO fish pumps are fitted with a new control system that offers incredibly smooth, step-less rotor revolution changes. With our new Fish pump system we expect significantly improved fish quality, easier and better fish pumping control, low power and high efficiency.
For this reason the pump has an enlarged inlet, well-spaced impellor blades and a smooth exit port.
All of these abilities reveal our strength and eficiency.
- Compact design.
- Designed for pumping fish for human consumption
- High pumping capacity up to 1990 tonnes per hour while retaining excellent quality of catch
- Lightweight at just 418 kg
- Manufactured entirely from Marine grade Aluminium and Stainless Steel, with the exception of the metalised hydraulic motor
- Rubber bumper is baked on to the pump to ensure high level of protection in all types of weather
- Oil flow from 283 liters per minute
- Also available for purse seining applications